Oasis for those seeking relaxation
The park is open all year round for visitors and offers an opportunity for rest and relaxation in all seasons. Dogs are welcome on a leash.
The castle park is the only park in north-eastern Burgenland.
The park, as it shows itself to a large extent even today, was built around 1900 under Archduke Frederick (1856-1936) on the English model. The former garden director of Schloss Schönbrunn, Anton Umlauft, was significantly involved in the design.
Way of St. James in Burgenland
The Way of St. James Burgenland is about 55 kilometers long, mostly in Burgenland and partly in Lower Austria running branch of the Austrian Way of St. James.
Starting from the Basilica Frauenkirchen, the famous Way of St. James leads through our castle park.